Wednesday, March 11, 2015

New Prints!

Ian has been learning the ABC bible verses this past year and that makes my mommy heart so happy. My mother-in-law is an amazing teacher and I owe her for planting the seed and starting this with him.  I jotted them down for us to work on at home, on a plain, white sheet of paper, and proceeded to stick it on the fridge. Useful yes, pleasing to the eye? Not so much. I decided to spruce them up to put in the boys room and thought others might like to have them as well!

I have three different designs.  One is more of a chalkboard look, so that one is great anywhere in the home. The other two I created with playrooms and kids rooms in mind, but I would put them up anywhere really..kids bathroom or hallway perhaps?

The other two prints have the Fruits of the Spirit from Galatians on them. I've always wanted them displayed in our home but never really found one that went with the aesthetic of our home and I finally made one myself! Such a great reminder of how we should live and act everyday. 

So here they are folks. Let me know what you think! I'll have these at the Mom2Mom sale on Saturday as well. 

Chalkboard ABC

Three Trees ABC
A Touch of Pink ABC

Fruit of the Spirit - Tan
Fruit of the Spirit - Robins Egg Blue







No comments:

Post a Comment