Wednesday, March 4, 2015

New Placemats!

So if your kiddos are like mine, they LOVE playdoh. And if you're like me, you don't so much enjoy the aftermath of an hour of playdoh fun on the counter tops. Can someone say, giant playdoh-residue mess? Insert, these puppies! We have been using our placemats since Christmas time and the boys love using them.  Although using them as playdoh placemats are not the only thing we use them for!

Have I mentioned your little one can practice writing their name, letters, and numbers with a dry erase marker?  My little guys are always looking for a surface to doodle on.  can also create a custom one that includes your little one's name, so they can practice writing it out (and also distinguish theirs from their siblings and avoid the inevitable meltdown. What, that doesn't happen at your house?)

I initially made these for all three kiddos for a Christmas gift, but now have decided to design a bunch more! Here are the current options I have available for sale.

I will be at the Community Reformed Church Mom2Mom sale on Saturday, March 14 from 9-12. Come say hi and check them out! I will have other fun goodies available as well. If you can't make the sale, but would like to purchase a placemat, just let me know.

All placemats are 17x11 and are nice, thick dry-erase laminate. So, which one is your favorite?

vintage airplane

under the sea 

chooo chooo train
cars, cars, and more cars!

vintage stars

balloon bouquet

butterflies


flying kites


















No comments:

Post a Comment